This is my very first use of a blog site, so please bear with me! My intention for starting a blog is a purely selfish one, to be honest. Inside my body, mind, and soul I am a bit of a rat's nest these days. I find that I am having difficulties keeping my thoughts in order most of the time; so through seeing what my amazing cousin's blog has done for her I have decided that this could be just the approach I need in order to make sense of who I am and why. Only through the improvement of the self can one become a better person to serve others in their life, right?
About me: I am a father of two fantastic children; my son is going to be 5 soon and my daughter just turned 13. They are the center of my decision-making. I love them and I live for them. I am married (second time), but I'm not ready to go into all that yet. That is the touchy-subject stuff that I am a bit uneasy about airing on a public blog like this. Maybe in time when I get better at this and can find more constructive ways to write about it, but that's definitely not now. I love playing ice hockey. It is and always has been a very big passion of mine. I'm not all that great at it, but I love it nevertheless and I love my team! We have been playing together for about 8 years now and have seen each other through all kinds of life changes. I am a technology guy and I thoroughly love my job! I am a man of God, although I personally feel like I fail him more days than not. I am a romantic at heart, although my life experiences over the past few years make that hard to see in me. I love watching all kinds of movies and listening to all kinds of music (I'm sure I'll be blogging about that from time to time!). I am a bit more picky when it comes to what I like to read, but John Sandford and Stephen King are at the top of my list for sure.
I suppose this is a good start to an into. Onward and upward I shall go...
No comments:
Post a Comment