Thursday, December 26, 2013
Bucket List
I have been working on a bucket list lately. I never thought I would be making one. I think that, in my twenties, I felt that a bucket list was something that old people put together because they were regretting never taking the chance to do certain things in life. As I was talking with my cousin one day I mentioned that getting to see her again in person and meet her family for the first time was something I was putting on my bucket list. Funny thing is, that was the defining moment that I realized I even wanted one. I think it is a good thing to have a bucket list and to have one at a young age. It helps you realize what things you are passionate about and hopefully encourages you to try to reach out and accomplish some of them.
Here's to really hoping I can scratch a few off the list! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its not for old people!!! :) Alright I confess ... I thought the same thing when my friend suggested it but now I think its cool. Does that mean we are old?
ReplyDeleteI am seeing your comments on here...are you?
ReplyDeleteSo speaking of these lists, we need to share them.... :)